Wednesday, June 22, 2011

San Diego 5 Boston 4...Alfredo Aceves Walks 5 In A Row In Second Inning..An Upcoming Rain Delay?

Alfredo Aceves, substituting for the sick Josh Beckett (we would have won yesterday with him in there), walked 5 straight batters in the second inning. He threw 42 pitches in that horrible inning and that unending wildness provided the winning margin of victory for the San Diego club. The final Fenway Park score was 5-4 and the two teams war against each other again this afternoon with John Lackey (5-5) ready to pitch against C. Richard (2-9). I'm ready for some afternoon baseball but I have much to do before first pitch time saying good bye to family and friends who were in town for my Mom's funeral, which was yesterday. So right now I will bid you adieu. Click on this post's title for today's lineups. BE WELL.

I thank you for stopping in and as always, be and stay well. Thanks. Oh, I just checked the weather radar and the game looks like it will be delayed. It might be inevitable as I see it now. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home