Friday, February 18, 2011

My Opening Farewell? Or Not. You Tell Me...

Hello and good morning on this TGI Friday. Until spring training gets going and the news is more vital, I have nothing so far for you. That hurts me. I don't want to put this blog on hiatus until spring training. I really don't. So I probably won't.

Thanks for everything and when real news starts popping, I'm sure I'll be back as Peter, same as the old Peter. The fire isn't there right now but it will be back. I can only hope. If it doesn't, I'll be sad. Type to you soon. Thanks for everything. I hope I did it right.

I KNOW I did it right. And I couldn't have done it without you. Your comments are welcome and, for me, necessary.

2 Comments:

At 2/18/2011 10:30 AM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Now days the inter-webs are inundated with Red Sox news, but I still make this friendly spot a daily stop. So, here's to you, Pete.

P.S. What did you think of 'Nowhere Boy'?

 
At 2/19/2011 4:46 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I have it from Amazon but have not seen it yet. I will though...soon. Hey BFW, I'd never miss this 2111 Sox season. Thank you for your always-there non-stop support. It makes me happy. This next post is for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home