Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011...Okie's Back And So Am I

Hello. I'm back and as constant reader BFW deduced, I WAS in the hospital. I had a hernia located near the belly button, making an "inny" an "outy. Tuesday early afternoon, the pressure kept building inside my body. Suddenly I felt like an over-inflated tire, ready to burst. I had to call 911, and I did. After x-rays, tests and finally a sonogram, it was determined very quickly that the hernia had sucked up some of my upper intestines, shutting down my intestinal system to some extent. I was in surgery the very next day for a laprascopic (unsure of spelling) procedure which was easier on my body and the liver. I spent 1 1/2 more days at St. Francias Hospital lying on my back, peeing in a bottle and waiting for that intestinal system to get active again with disgestion, etc. and came home Friday noontime. To make a long story short, it worked. And now I'm typing to you, sore but grateful to be doing it. To all of you who wrote blog comments to convey their concern, thank you. To the one idiot who dissed just about everything about me and Nadia and my blog, here are your nonsensical comments for ALL to see...

***************
Anonymous said...
you are butt ass fucking ugly. u and that hideous dog of a wife. (husband??)Nevalettinghimgoagain


Anonymous said...
why the fuck do u think anyone cares about how ur feeling on this bitter cold tuesday morning!! oh my god. get a real life. "as always...be well and let's be careful out there!" go fucking drown in ur septic tank, u stank ass white trash.
***************

Nice, you anonymous idiot. I HAVE a life and I have four words for you. I'll put them in capital letters so you can understand them better. GO BACK TO SCOOL. There's no name calling when it comes to me, at least not in my blog (unless it has something to do with the Yankees), so I'm going to leave it at that. In final, thanks again.

Hideki Okajima, the Darkman who had a tough season in 2010 is back with a one year agreement, keeping him with the team who was on a search for a left-handed reliever. Well, they got him and he'll join the competition with Felix Dubront, Rich Hill, Lenny Dinardo (no!) and Andrew Miller.The selection process will commence in earnest in spring training. Good luck to them all, especially OKIE.

I'll be back in the swing of things more each day. I hope your New Years Day will be great and your 2011 the best ever. You can click on this post's title for more Sox news and as always, BE WELL. Remember, one's health is the most important thing on his or her list of living well. I'll see you tomorrow, if not sooner.

5 Comments:

At 1/01/2011 8:19 AM, Blogger Puppet Master said...

your new favorite blog
http://www.lostinthenation.com/

 
At 1/01/2011 10:33 AM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Happy New Year to you too, Pete! Glad to see you back & hear that you're better now (& you didn't experience that Donner party thing). I had the same type of hernia years ago, but had it fixed with out-patient surgery before it got bad like yours.

Also glad to see you dismiss that idiot's comments & telling us Jeemer gonna try one more time.

Heal up & have a good rest of the weekend.

 
At 1/01/2011 4:21 PM, Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Sorry to hear about your medical problems, Peter. Hope you are doing better as 2011 dawns.

As far as that nitwits leaving anonymous junk on your blog, I would change the way people leave comments, so you can see them ahead of time and that you can delete them before they are left here, like I did. (I had some idiot leaving spam in Chinese on mine, so I switched. It immediately stopped.)

Take care my friend, and all the best to you and your family.

 
At 1/02/2011 8:00 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I'll check it, Teddy. Thanks BFW. He WAS an idiot. My goodness. I am felling better, today even better than yesterday night.

 
At 1/02/2011 8:02 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I know all about your comment choice, John and it works beautifully. I rarely have to put up with that kind of person. Thank goodness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home