Sunday, October 03, 2010

Final Game Fenway Park Sunday...Our captain, Jason Varitek, Cries...4 Days In October On ESPN Tuesday Night

Big Papi came out for a curtain call when he was taken out in the fifth inning. Varitek is in there, too, and the ovation when he's lifted will be loud & sweet. I love it! Boston up 6-2. Wait! 7-2 Red Sox as I type. Now 8-2 bottom of the ninth with (gulp) Paps on the hill. Too little, too late, but I'm smiling. I hope the pinstripers will be the wild card team. Varitek comes out in the ninth amid a thundering ovation and he (and I) had tears flowing. We love you, 'Tek. One out to go. 8-2 Red Sox. And the Tampa Bay Rays will be AL East champs. YES!!!!!


**Important** Tuesday night from 8pm to 9pm EDT is a much more elongated look at the greatest comeback in the history of baseball. It will be on ESPN and ESPN HD. It's a "not miss" show. That's right. Red Sox Nation gets to have a little (a lot) of October fun. Thank you ESPN. In case you forgot, it's Yankees-Red Sox again. DO NOT MISS IT. My DVR is ready, willing and able.

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2011 12:16 PM, Anonymous Roulette Bets said...

Remarkable topic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home