Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Good Bye May, Hello June (And Summer)

The meteorological summer begins today, Tuesday, June 1st. Oops, I almost wrote May. May, by the way, was the warmest May on record here in Connecticut. I'd rather have that happen in May than June, July or August. That's when the atmosphere is really warmed up. The warmest day of last month? Here in my backyard one May day, I had a high temperature of 98.3 degrees. Don't worry, the central air conditioning was on and it was nice and cool inside. Outside was another story but I know now that the a/c works just fine.

Tonight at Fenway Park the Boston Red Sox start a 3 game series with the Oakland A's. It will be Lackey (5-3) vs.Gonzalez (5-3). Lackey said yesterday that he needs to fine tune his control and bring his ERA down. I think he'll do it. I KNOW he will. I'm an optimistic Boston Red Sox fan. I hope we all are. RSN forever.

Have a great Tuesday and click on this post's title for more on that Red Sox team. Thanks and as always, BE WELL. I hope your weekend was a tremendous one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home