Wednesday, April 07, 2010

BIG PAPI Lashes Out

This is from the Boston Globe's Gordon Edes via ESPN Boston dot com. I'll fill in the expletives deleted as best I can...

BOSTON -- "After going hitless Tuesday for a second straight game to start the season, Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz lashed out at reporters when reminded that his struggles last April and May would be a hot topic if he was slow at the start of this season as well.
"Good," he said, turning to face the reporters encircling him. "You guys wait 'til shit happens, then you can talk shit. Two fucking games, and already you assholes are going crazy.
"What's up with that, man? Assholes. 160 games left. That's a crock of shit. One of you fuckers got to go ahead and hit for me."

I'm sorry for the "bad" language but I wanted you to see his rage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home