Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years Day 2010

Hello and happy New Year circa 2010. One year gone, another following right on its heels, hopefully a better one all around the world. I wish you health. I wish you (and the world) peace. I wish you the best of everything.

This is my 2,355th post since I started this thing in November of 2005 and the years have flown. But the time I've spent at this keyboard writing to you has been the best time of all for me. I mean that.

As always, BE WELL. God Bless. Stay safe on those roads and I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot. Click on the title of this post to see a NY Times slideshow with shots of the New Years celebration last night in Times Square, NYC, just one of the joyous moments all around this blue marble we call Earth. Our Earth, our home. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home