Monday, January 25, 2010

Daddy Pedey

I came across an article on the WEEI website once again and I wanted to share it with you. If you remember, Boston Red Sox second baseman Dustin "Pedey" Pedroia's wife, Kelli, went into premature labor last summer. It seems that things are just great right now. Here's Pedey...

"Things are so good right now," Pedroia told the Bee. "Last year was a tough year. Much better now. It's been the greatest thing," Pedroia told The Bee. "Having a baby really changes you. You feel so fortunate. I look at life differently. I feel more at ease, more laid-back, and I love the idea of being a great father. It's fun watching him grow every day."

I'm happy for Pedey and Kelli and I wish all three of them the best. I have to make this post a short one because I couldn't find anything else Red Sox to write about. Here in north central Connecticut we're "enjoying" yet another rainstorm as the storm track lately has taken storms to our west. The counterclockwise winds surrounding the low pressure system quickly bring in warm air from the south and west, eliminating any chance of the white stuff. The skiers are bummed...that's for sure. I'm not worried because I realize there's a whole lot of winter to go. I want a big weekend storm with 12 inches plus. My fingers are crossed but it won't happen in the next seven days. I can wait. I guess.

Have yourself a very merry Monday (if there is such a thing), click on this post's title for more something and as always, BE WELL.

3 Comments:

At 1/25/2010 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/25/2010 2:36 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

No comprendo but thanks.

 
At 1/26/2010 5:27 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

It was a spam in Japanese that, when clicked on, went to somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home