Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birdies Caput...Boston 9 Baltimore 3

The Boston Red Sox sweep the Batimore Orioles by a score of 9-3. They were victorious in 16 of their 18 2009 meetings. NOT BAD! BYE BYE BIRDIES. We'll miss you. With the Ranger's loss to the Halos, the magic number is now SEVEN. October, here we come. YES!!!

More on the game first thing in the morning. I hope your Sunday has been and is a terrific one. Kansas City, here we come...with an eight game Wild Card lead over the Strangers of Texas.

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2009 5:08 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Great sweep! Now on to KC where I'm going too and hoping to bring good mojo. I'll get to see the first two games if I'm lucky. I'm hoping they are wins for us.

Heard "Rain" and you're exactly right - tremendous sound! Love Paul's bass.

 
At 9/21/2009 5:09 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

IT was an unforgettable experience when I heard the Paperback Writer/Rain single in '66! Talk about "ahead of their times."

Yes, our Sox are surging and are only 4 (!!!!!) games (loss column) out of first. My goodness. And the "Joba rules" are NOT working. Daisuke looked just fine and Timmy goes tonight in KC. I'm just about to write my Monday post.

Thanks, as always. Pete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home