Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday April 7...UCONN Women : Game Last...Boston Red Sox : Game First

The rain in Boston on Monday postponed game one of the 2009 Boston Red Sox season. They will play today at 4:05pm EDT, again against the Rays. The pitchers will be the same, the weather will be better. The Yankees' CC Sabathia was battered and bruised in New York's 10-5 loss to Baltimore in Baltimore...it was fun to watch.

Over in St. Louis, the University of Connecticut women Huskies will try to complete their undefeated season and win the national championship. They will play Louisville at 8:40pm EDT. Television coverage begins at 8pm on ESPN and ESPN HD. GO HUSKIES...one more game for perfection. They've already played Louisville twice this season, routing them both times. Enjoy the game and watch a truly great basketball team.

You can click on this post's title for more on the upcoming UCONN game. Have a tremendous Tuesday, a day I'm sure I'll remember for the rest of my life. As always, BE WELL. See ya.

3 Comments:

At 4/07/2009 11:12 AM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

I hope it's not postponed again. I plan on taking a late, long lunch to go home and see if I can watch it. I hope not to be disappointed. Although, watching CC & the yanks struggle yesterday was fun.

Hi to Nadia. I hope she's having a good visit and is fully recovered from her bus trip.

 
At 4/07/2009 12:33 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

P.S. Pete, did you check out the video on Cyn's blog? Absolutely excellent!

 
At 4/08/2009 8:13 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Hi to you, BFW. No, I didn't, but I will check it out.

UCONN women...NATIONAL CHAMPS. I'm soooo happy!!!! WOW!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home