Thursday, March 05, 2009

AROD OUT FOR UP TO 12 WEEKS...

IT'S THE CYST. IS IT INJECTION RELATED? Who knows? BUT HE WON'T SEE MLB ACTION UNTIL MID-JUNE. Here is the latest from the NY Daily News...

"A source close to Alex Rodriguez confirms to the Daily News that the three-time MVP could miss the next ten weeks as he will need surgery to remove a cyst from his right hip. The news of A-Rod's surgery was first reported on ESPNdeportes.com Thursday morning.
Yankees spokesman Jason Zillo would neither confirm nor deny the report. General manager Brian Cashman was not available for comment.

"When we have information we'll give it to you," Zillo said. "We're not giving out any information right now."


AROID, when you play, you pay. Right now, you're paying. Bigtime.

2 Comments:

At 3/05/2009 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peter... I was amking my way thru the blogosphere and stopped to say hi.

I heard that Arod will not have surgery, but will instead, rest the hip and hope to fight off inflamation by resting during the season...

Not sure that's any better news than surgery for Yankees fans... (snicker)

 
At 3/06/2009 5:15 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

BLR, I heard this after writing my post and I'll update it in a few minutes in my riday post. Hey, I'm glad you popped in. Come back if you can...Peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home