Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Quicky...

I added a new widget which you'll find on the right side of the screen. Every day, it will give you a Red Sox trivia question and the ability to click on an answer. Enjoy! So far, I'm zero for one. That's it...Fenway baseball shortly after 1pm EDT today, as the Sox try to keep their winning ways intact.

And please don't forget...there is a blog that will make you laugh out loud every day. It's called DEAR CURT (on my link list, near the top). Just click on this post's title...NOW! It's Curt "you know who." Enjoy, and don't be afraid to comment. It's all the news that wouldn't fit, with a smile guaranteed, said tounge in cheekly. Hey, you know me...I wouldn't steer you wrong! Try it, you'll like it...

6 Comments:

At 8/31/2008 11:00 AM, Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks for alerting me to the Trivia widget! I liked it so much I put one up on my blog. I'll be putting up a post about later, and I'll give you the credit! Have a great holiday.

 
At 8/31/2008 12:03 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

You're very welcome...I'm ZERO for one...have a great weekend, JQ... I wish the best for ANYONE in the path of that awful hurricane..

 
At 8/31/2008 10:30 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

You've given me an idea for that Widget to be added to my blog:

Also on Fenway Nation, I take M L B and DFYankees to task for perpetrating a LIE about Yankee Stadium(Toilet)II.

 
At 9/01/2008 4:45 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

It's easy, Mike! I'm one for two now after this morning's question. I have the code if you need it.

 
At 9/15/2008 10:38 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey Peter,
Is that seriously Curt? When I first read the post that used me - at first I was put off; then the more I read the site, the funnier it was.

 
At 9/16/2008 5:51 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Hi Rebecca! Long time no see...I hope your summer was great! No, that's not Mr. Schilling, but the blog is one of the funniest I've EVER read! Thanks for stopping in...I hope you and your family are well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home