Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DIRTY WATER: A RED SOX MYSTERY...Penned by Mary-Ann Tirone Smith and Jere Smith...A Preview And The Pre-Order Link

Hello. It's Peter on this wonderfully beautiful early Wednesday afternoon. My blog friend Jere (see my link list--Red Sox Fan In Pinstripe Territory. It's the second one down, and the best...I like mine too, though!) and his Mom have co-written a new book. It's a RED SOX mystery, but that's all I can tell you until I read it. I included the link for pre-orders from Amazon dot com. Check out Jere's blog! Please click on the title of this post for that important link, and thanks. And thank you, Jere and Mary-Ann.

4 Comments:

At 6/25/2008 1:38 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Thanks for the link. I hope everybody enjoys the book...

 
At 6/25/2008 4:11 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And I'll devour it with glee. And then review it. Hi to your co-writer! Peter

 
At 6/26/2008 6:45 PM, Blogger icesk8ingtrezzafan said...

The Red Sox called today. I WON! I'M A CAPTAIN OF RED SOX KID NATION!
Thank you so much for voting for me! This is the BEST minute of my life
http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/fan_forum/kn_captain.jsp

And did you see me on TV last night? I was invited to the game because I'm one of the finalists. I got to ride around the field in a truck and got to yell play ball from the field with other kids. It was awesome. This is the video
http://www.nesn.com/content/shows/roushfenwayracing.aspx?articleID=1422

 
At 6/27/2008 6:16 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Congrats!!! I KNEW you'd do it...I'm going to the video right now, and I'm so happy you won!! GO SOX! GO YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home