Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Contest For The Immaculate A&E HOME VIDEO DVD set. The Six Greatest Red Sox Fenway Park Games...

It's a six DVD set...read my post below for all the DVD details. They're ALL there. Or just click on the title of this post.

OK...the first five readers who email me (click on my profile, and you'll find "email" on the upper left) have to guess a number between zero and thirty six. The two closest win the 6 DVD set. If there's a tie (no, no!!), there will be a playoff. Numbers zero through thirty six (0-36). Thanks, you're the best! All emails have to be in by 6 AM EDT Sunday, June 1, 2008. Please, guess...I have already written down the winning number. No hints allowed. GO SOX, and good luck. AND THERE IS ONLY ONE GUESS ALLOWED PER PERSON. How would I know? Trust me, I will......

My full review of the set will follow...it's amazing. And just in case, my email is... peter1210@sbcglobal.net

P.S. Darren has made the first guess. What is it? That's for me to know until Sunday 6AM..and there are more guesses in...thank you, everyone......so far. Click on that title, and thanks.

2 Comments:

At 5/29/2008 5:10 PM, Blogger gingerly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/30/2008 5:05 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

KEITH-I HAD TO DELETE YOUR COMMENT AND ASK YOU TO RESUBMIT YOUR GUESS IN AN EMAIL. My email addy is in the text or accessable through my profile. Thanks.

FOLKS---EMAIL GUESSES ONLY!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home