Thursday, February 21, 2008

MANNY RAMIREZ Signs NEW Red Sox Contract...He'll Be IN THE BOSTON RED SOX UNIFORM Until The Age Of 49!!

Wait, wait! In my dreams...what he said was that he would love to retire as a Boston Red Sox player, and one of the best of all times. Hearing that made me happy, with a smile! Isn't that the BEST way to be happy? With a smile? Try it!

Manny wants to REMAIN being Manny for as long as the Red Sox want him. And if you ask me, I hope that will be for a long, long time. Everybody, be well and be happy. I need you all, everyone of you, back here. And I THANK YOU.

7 Comments:

At 2/21/2008 8:20 PM, Blogger redsox.njdevils said...

I'm smiling, too.

From redsox.com, it says Manny will keep playing until, in his words, "the wheels fall off."

I can't believe he arrived at camp ON TIME! That's not really "Manny Being Manny" but I don't mind one bit!

 
At 2/21/2008 8:31 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

It's nice to have wall to wall smiles. Our Sox will rock!!

 
At 2/21/2008 10:52 PM, Blogger RoxMySox19 said...

With Manny not being Manny, and finally having his groove back, Papi will have more chances to see good pitches, and our rotation is sweet, this team is going to be phenomenal!! I can't wait for baseball!! Keep up the awesome bloggin Peter!!

Erica:)

 
At 2/22/2008 5:40 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you Erica...I'm with you. I can't wait for the season to begin. A healthy papi and a phsyched manny will prove to be a big problem for opposing pitchers, not to mention Peds, Youk and Mikey.

 
At 2/22/2008 5:41 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

And the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2/22/2008 12:37 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

The FO didn't want to give him that long of a contract until Manny hired Brian McNamee as his trainer. Those B-12 shots can take you a long way.

 
At 2/23/2008 5:58 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Haha BFW. I swear by 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home