Friday, December 07, 2007

No Nashville News Is Good News****NESN World Series DVD Link!!

No news WAS good news at the winter meetings in Nashville. Our team is intact, although still in need of two arms for the bullpen and an extention for 'Tek and a contract for Tito. The bullpen needs bother me a little, but I know that Theo and company will address the lack of an extra arm or two for those important 6th, 7th, and 8th innings. It also has been said that Coco is still very likely to be moved and Gagne might be back (no, please, NO!!!!) with the team. But all in all, I like our 2008 Boston Red Sox, and you should, too. I have great confidence in the lineup from top (Ells and Peds) to bottom, the rotation of Beckett, Schilling, Matsuzaka, Buchholz, Lester and Wakefield, and with the bullpen, anchored by the incomparable Jonathon Papelbon. As Lisa would say, "We're going to be great!" And we will.

And just in to my email inbox this early Friday morning....NESN has announced all the details of it's very own 2007 World Series DVD, and it looks wonderful. I know many of you were lucky enough to go to the Boston premiere of the MLB baseball movie, which is available NOW. I just received mine in the mail yesterday, and I will be screening it this afternoon, on this, my birthday weekend. And remember, in 2004, NESN managed to do a better job than MLB, as they put together a stirring and emotion filled video and audio presentation. As soon as I received my NESN email, linked with the title of the post with all the information about the DVD and the phone number to call, my credit card was ready in the palm of my hand, too hot to handle. And the ordering service answered the phone at 6AM!! It's $19.95, but with taxes and shipping, it comes to roughly $27.00 But when you see the details of what's included on this magic DVD disc, you'll order it as quickly as I did. They said it would be here within two weeks, and that's just fine with me. Well before Christmas. So, and I will put this in capital letters, CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THIS POST TO BE DIRECTED TO EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT THE NESN 2007 World Series DVD. Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend. And coming up in about a week will be my review of A&E's (Arts and Entertainment) 2007 complete World Series DVD set. Every second, every minute of every game, in a widescreen format. It doesn't ship until the 12th of December, and until then, of course, I cannot review it. But as soon as I get my hands on that coming package filled with delights, you'll read about it, with my honest opinion AND a link to A & E's order information. Everything is right here at Peter's Red Sox Forever! Please, click on the above title for the details and the magic of the NESN-produced DVD, with all the home audio feeds we missed during the games, and a TON of extras, including the ENTIRE ninth inning of Clay Buchholz' no hit masterpiece. So until tomorrow, be well, and be safe. Any comments? I live for your comments, and I will respond to each and every one. Click on the title!! Please!!!!!!!!!! And THANK YOU NESN, our Boston Red Sox network. FOREVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home