Friday, August 31, 2007

Expletives Deleted

Curt Schilling failed to win a game following a Boston Red Sox loss for the first time this year. He pitched well through seven innings, giving up 2 runs. But Wang pitched better, holding the Sox hitless until the 7th. The Mannyless offense was again anemic. It's as if they left their lumber in Chicago. I can't explain it, but I can't hide my utter disappointment. The lead is now 5, and we could use a few wins in a row.

I have an early appointment, so I have to finish up here. Click on the title of this post for more on the NY sweep. Have a great weekend, and I'll be back a little later. Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 8/31/2007 8:24 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'm heading to Boston & Fenway, Later, leaving Pennylvania Atation @ 1PM, & I'll be @ South Station around 5:15PM, with 2 Hours to spare.

Orioles @ Sawx, with Wakey starting but No Manny or Bobby Kielty

 
At 8/31/2007 10:05 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Safe trip, my friend!

 
At 8/31/2007 2:35 PM, Blogger Faithy said...

Oh Goody, our chance to catch you all in a slump. It seems odd to me that we seem to be able to handle Boston & NY, but No One Else. Ironic isn't it.

 
At 8/31/2007 6:46 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Odd? I can think of a couple OTHER words! Thanks Faith!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home