Sunday, May 13, 2007

To All Mothers, And Mothers-To-Be, This Is Your Day!

Mothers, moms, mums, mommies, whatever word you use to describe the givers of life, your mothers, this is THEIR day. Mother's Day 2007. I wish all the moms and future moms the best of everything, now and in the future. And there are so many of you who are with child and are celebrating Mother's Day for the last time without a bundle of precious love to hold in your arms (hi Lynsey...yes, you!) and there are too many of you who have lost sons or daughters overseas in George Bush's quest to rid this fragile world of ours of terrorists of all kinds. To you, to EVERY ONE of you, my heart, my best wishes and my thanks go out. For you are the best. Enjoy this day, this Sunday just for you. Be surrounded by love, health and happiness. Forever. From the bottom of my heart. Right to yours.

4 Comments:

At 5/13/2007 3:23 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

great post to all the moms out there my mom read it and loves it!

 
At 5/13/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5/13/2007 4:34 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

youre welcome check mine out

 
At 5/14/2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I will K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home