Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A New Blog On My Link List

And it's called "Red Sox Yesteryear." In blogwriter John's own words........

"I've been working feverishly to put together a "this day in Red Sox history blog." Each day I will post a new bit of
information about the Red Sox. Here's an example from my blog..... "Its time for spring training in 1936 and it is
reported in The Sporting News Red Sox players are not permitted to bring their cars to spring training." Little
interesting Red Sox facts will be posted for the most part daily."

Peter here, and Red Sox Yesteryear is on my link list, on the right side of this page. Or you can click on this post's title. But that's for this post only. In the future, just go to my link list. I know I'm going to check there every day. Good work John!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home