Monday, May 21, 2007

A Huge Thank You...To My Faithful Readers....

Peter here, and this refers to comments I've received this morning.
BFW and Carol...thank you so much.....you always make this writer so happy. Readers, follow Carol and BFW's lead and email Michael Silverman....it will be (I hope) something that we will all be able to share, proudly. And remember, that team we love, our Sox, are still 30-13.So let's let Michael Silverman know what we thing of Hideki, the Darkman, Okajima!

Mr. Michael Silverman's words, right now, from Sunday.......

"We’re getting some great submissions already for finding a new nickname for Hideki Okajima. See yesterday’s Red Sox notebook for some ideas and then send yours to msilverman@bostonherald.com.

Peter here....and that is his direct email addy link...msilverman@bostonherald.com Please tell him we'd love that nickname "THE DARKMAN" to stick! And tell him you read it here. Our bullpen wouldn't be the same without him!
THANKS! Peter N. Red Sox Forever.

9 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 11:51 AM, Blogger Midnight Sun said...

HI peter. i've been reading your blog daily since april. Just like you, i'm a SUPER Okaji fan. I just emailed the boston herlad guy about Okaji's nickname, the darkman. i also told him that it came from you.

 
At 5/21/2007 11:55 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you so much!! Hideki Okajima-san is the best. Peter N. And thank you again.

 
At 5/21/2007 4:00 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& "The Darkman" was mahhhhvelous yesterday, while I was at Fenway Park:

It was the Most-Fun I've had at an MLB Game in 42 Seasons.

 
At 5/21/2007 4:15 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I read your blog post......Youk is on fire too.

 
At 5/21/2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Coral said...

The first 40 games have been fun for Angels fans too!

http://coralrae.mlblogs.com

 
At 5/21/2007 7:48 PM, Blogger Ian said...

peter,

silverman clarified it on his blog and is still sticking with mr. sorry.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/redSox/?p=1213

 
At 5/21/2007 10:52 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your kind words.
Sorry I haven't been around or commenting lately, just kind of in my own little world these days.
I'll keep working on it tho.
Unfortunately, not the best of nights for our Sox tonight but hopefully we'll get it together and take the next two!

 
At 5/22/2007 8:58 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Ian, thank you! We'll maybe change his mind. Hey Coral, maybe email Michael Silverman too?? And thank you....every one of you!

 
At 5/22/2007 8:59 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Jess? I'm glad you are OK...I read that post of yors, and I would never want to lose you....selfish? No....you're my blog friend! So smile. Peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home