Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Quick Message For My Readers......

It's Peter on Thursday April 26th....I wanted to apologize for not commenting lately on your blogs....my favorite places! I've been so busy, and I promise I'll be back "blogjogging" before you know it! I wouldn't know what to do without you.
Thank you for reading, and just for being here. Peter N.

OH, AND AS FOR THE BLOODY SOCK....Bruce said and wrote this a long time ago, about a subject very different. The Viet Nam War, but it sort of fits, right here, right now........

" And I said, "Hey kid, you think that's oil?
Man, that ain't oil, that's blood.
I wonder what he was thinking when he hit that storm....
Or was he just lost in the flood?"

Everyone, good night and go Sox. Tonight. Every night! Forever.

4 Comments:

At 4/26/2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Kevin Scalley said...

Not to worry!
Iv'e been back and forth long distance to check ups with my son who is doing great!

 
At 4/26/2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Peter, I won't be able to visit your blog until May 7th ... I'm off to Hawaii !!!
Keep those Sox up for me!

 
At 4/26/2007 4:52 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Safe trip BFW!!!!!!!!! And thanks FB...I'm glad he's doing well.

 
At 4/27/2007 1:43 PM, Blogger VTek said...

Cruising in a new sports car tops blogjogging lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home