Sunday, April 22, 2007

My New Car---Click Here!

A 2008 Audi TT, black with black interior. Sleek, powerful, road grabbing and just plain fun to drive. And one of the first 5 to arrive on our shores. I included the link to Audi so you can see what it looks like. Just click on the title. The first picture will load. Then direct your gaze about halfway down on the mid-left side, and you'll see 3 other choices, listed as B, C and D under the small heading that says "VIEW." Click on each one for a more all-around perspective. My favorite? I like 'em all, but "C" captures the rear end view, although none of the pictures really lets you see the exact body contour lines of the car. Yesterday, after returning home from the car dealership, I went for a ride to, well, to nowhere! And it was fun. Click on that title...tell me what you think. Oh, and the rear seats are suited for grocery bags or young children. ONLY! It's a 2 seater with a manual six-speed transmission. Just the way I like it. I need a clutch to survive. With a ton of horsepower and all-wheel all-the-time 4 wheel drive. The car, with an aggressive driver (me!) will push AND pull you into and through every turn. Thanks for taking a minute to check it out. This is one of my happier moments since my cat left me to join his brother in heaven. And I'm so glad. I needed something......but we have the Red Sox riding high!

7 Comments:

At 4/22/2007 11:12 AM, Blogger Kevin Scalley said...

Peter,
I have an Audi A-6 with a 4.2 engine that absolutely flys and I absolutely love! I love the TT's. Good luck!

 
At 4/22/2007 11:18 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks...the car that I just "retired'...the lease was gone, was a 2004 S4, with the big 8 cylinder. But this little go cart, 700 pounds lighter than the original TT model because of aluminum construction, with the 18 inch wheels and the square on the bottom steering wheel, spoiler when you hit 70 and then again at 120 (not yet!), is just so nice. Thanks...I still can't believe I got an Edes' mention.

 
At 4/22/2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Ian said...

All I can say is very nice car. If I owned that I'd have to give it back because I'd be getting speeding tickets left and right in it. Very nice Peter.

 
At 4/22/2007 12:34 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

I love that car!:D

 
At 4/22/2007 4:23 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks Ian and Kaylee....it IS a fast little go cart Ian....Kaylee, no need to hide! Everyone, enjoy the game tonight.

 
At 4/22/2007 8:02 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

I do need to hide though its my job.

 
At 4/23/2007 1:07 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

WOW! What a sweet ride ... it's a really great looking car & I imagine it rides like an out of this world rocket!

Everyone, please get off the road so Peter can enjoy his new wheels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home