Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Daisuke Discussion...Really!

OK, it's really Tuesday. And when I look outside, as I am doing RIGHT now, I see the sun. Through a thick gray cloudy sky, in the upper atmosphere. Please give me a moment, I wanted to make sure that that golden orb IS the sun. WOW, it is!! Evaporation, please...I am so surrounded by too much water.
And I linked the Tuesday Boston Globe article, written by Mr. Edes, for some reason......here's a bit...

"Daisuke Matsuzaka makes his third start for the Red Sox tonight in Toronto, where he'll have the benefit of pitching indoors, which is much closer to what he's accustomed to than the cold weather in which he made his first two starts..."

Peter here, and that's it! Everything interesting by "you-know-who" was said in those few words, less than a paragraph, in fact. We're ready! And I know the Blue Jays will be vulnerable when each and every batter comes to the plate. They're facing a hot club (us!!!), with a pitcher that has so much for us. So, let's all have fun......RSN Forever.

5 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 12:18 PM, Blogger John said...

That's good news... and you're seeing the SUN? We are not here in Providence - and my basement is waterlogged mess, but I expected that...

"My waterlogged-ness? Nothing!"

 
At 4/17/2007 12:21 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Hey John..I'm still stranded, wanting to order delivery food. But noooooooo.
We have our Sox, tonight. Thanks. P.

 
At 4/17/2007 1:45 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And I did circumnavigate...story later, on this strange afternoon.....thanks John.

 
At 4/18/2007 12:21 PM, Blogger Suldog said...

Dice-K has pitched three wonderful games thus far and has one win and two losses to show for it. He's giving up less hits than innings pitched and striking out more one an inning. I believe his K to BB ratio is 6 to 1. If the Sox keep wasting performances like this, we're in for a painful season.

 
At 4/18/2007 2:12 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Sul, if they do, that would mean they hit at inopportune times. And that bodes ugly. I don't think it should be a concern.......I hope.....thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home