Thursday, March 15, 2007

Baseball Nooze Dot Com

I have a favorite stop on my daily blog jog. It's baseballnooz.com. The link for it is embedded in the title of this post. Just click on it. You can look up any number of blogs for all the teams listed. From the mynews page, just click on "add feeds" and pick from any team in the nation. Or go to the community page and see all the most up to date relevant articles about the sport we love. Hey, my blog is listed under the Boston Red Sox header, so it HAS to be a great place. Tell Walter, who runs baseballnooz.com, that you found him after reading about his great site right here!! Just click on the title of this post, and you will be directed there. The link is also on your right, on the very top, under links! Enjoy, and subscribe to all the good Sox blogs. Feeds are available too, all displayed on one handy "mynews' page. Title click, and have fun.

5 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 1:10 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I KNOW it to be a GREAT Place, Peter:

I've put up something in "Honor" of Bud Selig in my LATEST Rant.

 
At 3/15/2007 1:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool site! Lots of great content. Good find!

 
At 3/15/2007 5:17 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks Greg! I know!!!!

 
At 3/15/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger Kevin Scalley said...

Hey great find Peter!

FB

 
At 3/16/2007 6:28 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

They like you, Walter!!!! Thanks guys...get your blogs listed there and crack that "most subscribed to' list, like me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home