Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Valentine's Day Nor'easter 2007

Yes, all the elements are coming together. Cold air filtering in from Canada, a storm to the west moving eastward, and a soon-to-develop storm off the eastern seaboard. What does that mean for us here in Connecticut? A lot. For the coastal areas, 6 inches or so of snow. For north central Connececticut (me), about a foot of snow. And west and north of Hartford, up to a foot and a half. Mother nature is making up for the early warm bliss that we experienced before January 15th. In a big way.
I'll keep you up to date. And if you can help me, my blog is now multi-lingual. Most of the language, such as new post, edit post, etc. are now in Japanese. If someone knows how I can go back to English, I'd love your help! Thanks. So please help??

6 Comments:

At 2/13/2007 11:06 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Wow, my blog's clickable bttons are now in Japanese. Can anyone help me? Is it April Fool's Day?

 
At 2/13/2007 2:38 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Fixed, thanks to ****dawn****

 
At 2/13/2007 2:43 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And now my posts can concentrate on our approaching blizzard to be! A smiling Peter.......

 
At 2/14/2007 7:34 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Da blizzard that turned to ice........

 
At 2/14/2007 12:02 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Hang in there, Peter.
Hopefully the ice'll let up for you soon.
Still snowing here, luckily no ice, but still not venturing out again today.

 
At 2/14/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

That makes two of us!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home