Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SUPER Seven!

MLB's Ian Browne answers seven beautiful and wonderful, even fascinating questions that I'd bet are on ALL your minds before the season of 2007. RSN questions for RSN lovers.So after reading my post, and this is important, click on the title of this post. Seven so great questions, with answers that are believable! I loved it. For the uninitiated, RSN translates, in English, to Red Sox Nation. Why the need for translation? Easy!!!! There are so many Japanese baseball fans (and I know!!! They've been here!!!) now interested in our Red Sox. So, I've had to write a separate blog entirely in Japanese.....I'll give you the link soon. But I ran into a problem.....I've searched my keyboard for the last couple hours for Japanese letters, and......and.......maybe it was because I was looking horizontally instead of vertically. Left to right...not up and down. All mixed up. But that's me! So this English version of Peter will have to do. OK??
Click on the title of the post, and if you can, I'd love to hear your comments, arguments, or thought processes that run through your mind, much like they ran like a river of white rapids through my brain, such as it is. My brain is a day to day thing, and I'm keeping an eye on it. And always the thoughts of 2007, and our Sox, and the hopes and dreams of an impatient nation of Sox lovers hungry, willing and waiting, patiently mostly, but sometimes not, for glory, RED SOX glory, in 2007, are near to my heart. And I cannot wait. The biggest questions?? For me there are two.....the obvious ones. Rightfield, and more critically, C L O S E R. Please be sure to click on the title for those magic seven questions, and I'd love to hear back from you! Always. But especially THIS time...the guy answered seven questions that I wish I had thought of myself, and was able to express so well! Take care my friends. Can't wait for a few comments. You're the best!

17 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your questions are my two biggest question marks too.How will JD Drew perform?will he ever actually sign?as for the closer Pedroia is just another Rudy Seanez to me to be quite honest with you I wold rather see Timlin or even Tavarez close instead of him!

 
At 1/23/2007 1:38 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

NO WAY Timlin...for an ENTIRE season???...he doesn't have it! As for Rudy or anyone, the Sox are determined to give the job, at least for the first few games, to the guy who proves he can do it in spring training. But Timlin????? Kaylee, we've been down that road before, and the Sox will never allow that. I am so unhappy that we're going to enter into even the spring without someone who has proven himself. It will ruin our ENTIRE SEASON...I guarantee it, unless someone steps up bigtime. Timlin, Rudy...there are as far from answers as can be!
Oh, hi! You know better than that! Maybe the Sox don't, but YOU do! WE WOULD SUCK without a closer, and....and...and we will!!!!! I hope the club gets it's act in gear.quickly! Thanks for your neverending comments! We disagree bigtime on this one...the mortal weakness of the '07 Sox.......and they'll finish in third if they don't fix it!!! Write down those words and ask me in late May.........

 
At 1/23/2007 1:38 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/23/2007 1:39 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

P.S. Did you read the linked article?? Just curious......

 
At 1/23/2007 1:39 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

That was the whole point of my post! Thanks Kaylee!!!

 
At 1/23/2007 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i did

 
At 1/23/2007 1:48 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Phew! I'm so glad...if you didn't, who would! Thanks K!!!!!!

 
At 1/23/2007 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,

Try eating some sushi. Maybe you will be able to type Japanese then! Your keyboard was probably made in Japan anyway!

Kevin

P.S. Closer????????

 
At 1/23/2007 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fenway Blogger Jeez you are making me hungry and I just ate dinner Sushi? YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!I love Sushi:)

 
At 1/23/2007 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and peter okay i will mark those words as for timlin yes we are going to have to agree to disagree on that one I would much rather go into the season with a proven closer but......................

 
At 1/23/2007 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and getting rid of Wily mo

 
At 1/24/2007 6:58 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

If Timlin becomes our closer Kaylee, then we have a third place club....mark those down too!!! Thanks for the comments everyone!

 
At 1/24/2007 8:44 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

And K, I wasn't being harsh. I promise...you're my number one fan. You know that. So,...Mikey T. for a whole season? It just won't work. I promise!!! Peter.

 
At 1/24/2007 8:51 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

And FB, I am unlike our Kaylee, NOT a sushi fan. But I did turn my keyboard upside-down, and it works fine (the right keys are hard to find though) for our Far-East fans....are they ready for me? Probably NOT YET (maybe never. But I am cordial when they ask me questions about the Sox. And on this I am NOT kidding!)...thanks for the hint though. I'll take a medium rare New York Strip with a side of fries and rings, starting with a Caesar salad with lemon on the side, cracked pepper at the ready! Maybe a Heinekin? OK.....

 
At 1/24/2007 8:52 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

And I'm having so much fun here in my comment section ever since it's been peaceful!!!! A God-send!

 
At 1/24/2007 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know- if worse came to worse, Timlin might not be that bad. He definitely wouldn't be my first choice! But I think that guy's got the guts and heart to do it in the 9th inning. That killer mentality.

 
At 1/24/2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Mikey Timln is fine, but never for two days in a row, much less three out of five. He was so guessable to opposing hitters last year when Paps went down. To build a season, with a TREMENDOUS rotation (which we have!), and then have to count on the ninth inning with Mike....no....we'd finish in third! I just know I'm right, but I love your comments, Kaylee and Trotman7. Everytime I type your screen name, it brings a smile. A Fenway right smile! I'm so glad you read my blog....all of ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home