Sunday, January 28, 2007

Is This Funny, Or What!!!!!!!

From buzztracker.com.......I laughed, and I HAD to share.....


"A pitch for Red Sox ace Curt Schilling to replace John Kerry in the U.S. Senate. (Peter here....!!!!!!!!...read on.)

Today’s Boston Herald reports there’s a move to draft Schilling as Kerry’s opponent in the 2008 senate race.
The most interesting piece of information:

****An online poll of 800 voters has Schilling leading Kerry by 96 percent."****

Peter again.....this has to be a goof, or a heck of a statement about John Kerry.......96%.....Anti-Bush-like numbers.
Bye everyone, until Monday. Enjoy the northeastern warmth, for 22 hours or so.

8 Comments:

At 1/28/2007 4:13 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

haha I love it:-) I hate Bush and I will express that to the World I am even a Republican and Hate him:)

 
At 1/28/2007 4:16 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Me too, K.

 
At 1/28/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

He's a villian, an....oh well I could keep going, but nope....not now...the boob, the idiot, the......oops! I couldn't help it......

 
At 1/28/2007 4:51 PM, Blogger Ian said...

If he brings us home another World Series, it'd probably be best for Kerry not to run at all.

 
At 1/28/2007 6:26 PM, Blogger lauren said...

Hahaha this was on the news last night. I was laughing so much.

Hey, I wouldn't mind it. Just get us another ring first, then we'll talk about running for office.

 
At 1/28/2007 6:28 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

Haha that is true Lauren and Ian he can run for office in another year after he retires but for now curt just get us the ring this season and we will all be happy:)

 
At 1/28/2007 11:30 PM, Blogger Royal Rooters said...

I'm not a republican or a democrat but I think it's safe to say that John Kerry was one of the democrat's biggest mistakes in this decade so far.

Mike Edelman
http://insidethemonster.blogspot.com/

 
At 1/29/2007 6:38 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I am in agreement with every one of you. Kerry even announced he would not be running for prez in 2008 when he wasn't even in the race!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home