Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good News About Bobby Murcer On This Saturday Morning......

This from today's Globe........

"Bobby Murcer is back home in Oklahoma and doing well after surgery last week to remove a brain tumor.
The former New York Yankees star was released from a Houston hospital on Sunday evening and spent New Year's Eve in the city with his family, the team said Friday in a statement. Doctors cleared him to return to Oklahoma, which he did on Tuesday.
The 60-year-old Murcer has been relaxing and enjoying everyday activities, and hasn't had any setbacks since the surgery..."

Peter here, and I wanted to share that good news as soon as I read it. And it's amazing to think that one week after BRAIN SURGERY, he's at home with his family and loved ones. Welcome home Bobby. You played for the enemy, but you're just like all of us......human. Good health for the rest of your long life!

P.S. You can click on this post's title to read the original article. Please do. From today on, as I wrote at the end of my earlier post, any article that will help you to further try to understand my ramblings can be accessed by clicking on the title of a Peter post. I'm just getting used to this feature, a feature that everyone probably knows about but "clueless me," but I plan to use it on most posts. And yeah yeah yeah, make your jokes, because I sometimes am clueless as to Web features. But when it comes to finding and assembling the words about our Sox, count on me. Whenever, wherever and forever (I hope).
Again, Bobby Murcer, God Bless. And to you, my faithful readers, words fail me. I thank you.......

3 Comments:

At 1/06/2007 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear he is doing well:)

 
At 1/06/2007 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just as bad at this stuff:)

 
At 1/06/2007 7:00 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

K..........it's me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home