Thursday, December 07, 2006

And Now, A Word From Me...With Great News About My Boy, The Cat.....

The cat is the one I love, and the vet just called me with his 18 1/2 year old bloodwork. The phone rang, and I saw on caller ID that it was the Doctor. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for ANYTHING. And......and....wow! I'm still emotional..sorry. His bloodwork is better than it was 6 months ago. He's OK..I'm OK, but my blood pressure might take a few more minutes. But I told you I would let you know, even if, well...never mind about the ifs.......I am so happy...Baby Cakes and Peter (that's me!) thank you so much for always being here. And now, I can take a breath, and smile without being terrified. And I thank you for having the patience to read all my nonsense. Love ya!!!!!! And yes, these tear are tears of joy!

10 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 12:46 PM, Blogger Christine E. said...

I am glad your kitty is doing ok...I know how awful that can be--my beloved little girl, Jensen, died a year and a half ago, very suddenly, and a day does not go by that I don't miss her...

People who don't have pets don't really understand the relationships we have with our fur babies..:-)

 
At 12/07/2006 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, Peter, 18+ years old? How wonderful to have had so much time together! God bless both of you.

 
At 12/07/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And thank you both so very much. I'm emotional, but that's a good thing. Take care...I mean it! Peter

 
At 12/07/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I know how tough it is to have a pet w/ medical difficulties. Pets are amazing creatures, they help us in more ways than they can ever imagine. Good to know your cat is doing well and hopefully will be with you for a bit longer. 18 is quite old for a cat. My cat passed at 15, and his "sister" passed at 20.

 
At 12/07/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Reb, you are sooo sweet to share that. Makes me happy.

 
At 12/07/2006 7:28 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

nice to know your cat is well
-kaylee

 
At 12/08/2006 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cats though allergic as anything by being near them

 
At 12/08/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

So much love comes from this little guy....thanks for ALL of your comments. You are THE BEST!!!!!!!

 
At 12/08/2006 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's SUCH great news about your Boy!!! I know exactly how you feel. My girl is 13. I dread the day... I'm so happy for you both!!!!

 
At 12/09/2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks Jet!!!! Come back and visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home