Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This Herald Paragraph Made Me Smile...Your Turn!

Here it is........it needs no "after-comment" by me. Holy cow! A first! Enjoy this marvelous "after the good news broke" day.

"By signing Matsuzaka, the Sox would not only keep him out of the clutches of the Yankees but add him to a rotation that has Curt Schilling, Josh Beckett, Jonathan Papelbon and Tim Wakefield. With Schilling no doubt primed to make his last year a memorable one, Beckett more likely than not to become more consistent and effective, Papelbon looking to duplicate his 2006 success as a starter and Wakefield healthy again, the Red Sox rotation could be far better than most in the league."

Nice, huh? He says with a smile................did ya smile? It's part of my job, you know...to make sure you're happy. When you are, I am. Honest!! That's one thing I always am, honest....and that's just me. What a catch.

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY !

that's all I have to say !

 
At 11/15/2006 9:18 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Yay, from you, makes me smile. And say, YAY!

 
At 11/15/2006 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is still so exciting ...

I love good news ... Let's hope that everything goes as planned (or hoped) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home