Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A New Thing To Click On...Right Here!!!

If you would like to add me, AND my blog, the one you enjoy so much, just look on the right side, a few inches down, where it says SUBSCRIBE TO PETER"S RED SOX FOREVER. Wow, it really says that! It took a while, but technical savvy finally enabled me to do it. Click on that and it will give multiple choices to add my blog (me! Holy you know what!) to your computer's home page. I, as my homepage, have Yahoo......so try it. Please. The more of me the better? Well........maybe I shoud rephrase that! Let me know if it works...please. And there are so many choices. Just click on the "subscribe" link a couple inches lower on the right side.
Your feedback would be soooo great. Take care. Love ya all!

3 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try this later ... i'll have to read it ... this stuff's complicated for me ... i am NOT computer savvy ...

have a good night ... :)

 
At 11/08/2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

You too!!!!! Sweet all those dreams..

 
At 11/08/2006 8:16 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

okay I did it:-)
Must glo attend to my baby brother whom i am babysitting he is probaly
hungry
-kaylee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home