Tuesday, November 21, 2006

AL MVP...and Well Deserved.....

Justin Morneau was named AL MVP. And he deserved it...Papi and Jeter finished behind....JM was the player most deserving of this award....and Jeter was not. And our Papi? We love him.and we ALL hope he is heart healthy. Happy Thanksgiving to come, although I will be here on Wednesday, just in case you miss me....I might even have something to say! I usually do........ IMPORTANT! Be safe. Be happy. Be healthy. I'll sign this Peter, your sometimes favorite (I hope) guy who writes these words. And life is fun right now, too! But not without you. And I meant what I just said. Take care.......

6 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The YES-FOX Campaign for Jeter missed by This Much;

Would you believe THAT much?

 
At 11/21/2006 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're #2, AGAIN?

 
At 11/22/2006 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO glad it wasn't Jeter. That I could not have dealt with, esp. after last year's MVP disaster.

 
At 11/22/2006 6:59 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Me too. And number 2 is OK with me.....I think.

 
At 11/22/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I think the other guy is "stufing" the ballot...but he's an mlb.com blogger, and that guarantees many hits. Hey, I don't even know how to post a pic! The writing? A natural...most of the time.

 
At 11/22/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

stuffing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home