Thursday, October 12, 2006

SHEA STADIUM Is The Place To Be Tonight..

With a small chance of scattered showers that will usher in the sharply colder air mass, I think NYC, and St. Louis, are ready for baseball. As is the country. To hold the emotions in check. And to continue the Mets' search for World Series fame. We'll see, won't we? Beat dem birds, Metropolitans. And to my readers, have a great Thursday. AL baseball resumes tomorrow night, a Friday night of dreams for all Detroit baseball fans. I cannot wait. But for now, right now, it's baseball Thursday primetime on Fox. And time to see what the Mets are made of......remember to use your game #2 tickets. Or just stop in here...if I had my choice, I'd be somewhere near Shea Stadium. With a freshly poured beer and a hot dog with mustard and onions. Nice, huh?

2 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

ehh not a big fan of mustard or onions but She stdium sounds good

 
At 10/15/2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

and clearly i can't type a's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home