Friday, October 13, 2006

Peter N......Rooting For Kenny Rogers? Nah...Impossible...No Way...But..But..Wait A Minute....Yes!

Wow, I never would have thought it would be possible. YES, I am rooting for the Tigers, who are in the enviable position of winning the first two games, both away games in the home of their enemy, and they stand right now, in, oh, seven hours from first pitch time, to be poised to make that next step. You remember "that next step...", the one our Red Sox took in the magic year 2004. The situation was entirely different, but the STEP is the same. And that step, much like Neil Armstrong's was in the late 60s, is HUGE. And it will be Kenny Rogers pitching for the almost knockout blow. He will be opposed by the Cardinal's best, Chris Carpenter, so anything he does WILL be earned. I do not like the man, but I do like the way he stepped up to smash the Yankees and enable his team, which is very close to America's team right now, to be in this so great position. Must see TV, starting shortly after 4PM. And no, I am not employed by Fox. No way no how....If I were, you'd see a much better product on the air. That you can be sure. I'm here for the enjoyment/enlightenment/just plain old entertainment of my readers. YEAH, you!
Enjoy the autumn...the leaves here are a technicolor show of sun beams and reflected light magic. And leaves from brown to green to orange to yellow to unimagined combinations. Go Tigers...and then, go Mets.....and thanks for reading. As always!

5 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey Peter -
Thanks for stopping in at "my place".... I'll definitely link to you! For me, the offseason activity is sometimes just as much fun as the season itself. ;)

 
At 10/13/2006 12:04 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I will do the same...right now..if you can make my link read Peter's Red Sox Forever , that would be bliss...I'll let you know when it's up. And thanks..

 
At 10/13/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And for me, there is SO much to write about in the off season. Life...everyday stuff..hope you will be here!

 
At 10/13/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

hey petermy baby brother is doing well.
-kaylee

 
At 10/13/2006 5:37 PM, Blogger HorshamScouse said...

Mr Rogers is pitching beter than Harden in bleak Comerica Park. It would be kinda cool (no pun intended) if it snowed today like it did a few years ago in the Cleveland/ Marlins WS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home