Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Foot Is On The Other Shoe

Or......whoa...what I meant was the shoe is on the other foot. The Tigers have beaten the New York Yankees by a score of 4-3. And RSN, and baseball itself, is happy. An upside down smile. A nail biter in the Northeast in the town known as New York City. Where the Yankee fans are unhappy. And that makes us............happy! Simple, isn't it? I'll be back in the morning to fill in the gaps. The important thing? One to One Tigers and Yankees. On to Detroit. Honk your horns. After all, Detroit IS the motor city. With more horsepower than the Yanks hope to have.....YES!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 10/05/2006 4:44 PM, Blogger laura said...

A lot of cheering went down in my house about 15 minutes ago!

 
At 10/05/2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Laura, I'm still waiting for my invitation. And I knew you would comment first...with Michael Leggett a close second. Second? What's that? I am soo happy. Tigers one, Yankees one. How the heck great is that?!!!!

 
At 10/05/2006 7:42 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

yeah baby i am so excited!
-kaylee

 
At 10/05/2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Christine E. said...

I was really sweating the end of that game! Whew!

And what about A-Rod and his 3 strikeouts today--and one of them with the bases loaded in the 1st..what a CLUTCH player--Not!

Cannot believe they actually voted him MVP over Big Papi last year....UGH...

 
At 10/05/2006 10:37 PM, Blogger laura said...

Christine, that SO made my day. The announcers said something about A-Rod being up next, and I thought, 'The pitcher must be so relieved!'

 
At 10/06/2006 6:46 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Witth those shadows and those arms Detroit has in the bullpen, Superman wouldn't have had a chance. it was so great to watch. More fun today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home