Saturday, October 07, 2006

7th Inning Stretch......and More.....

WOW! Go ahead! Relax...it's 8-1, and isn't this fun? From now on I will be doing every half inning joy spreading. The Tigers make it so easy..be back-promise.

And now..TO THE 8th.......Happy days are here, almost. Forgive my joy, or join me!!

Me again..who else? And we're just about to start the BOTTOM of the 8th. The Yankees' season comes down to 3 (three) outs! Entertainment plus! In living color. Or something like that.........

Oh, I forgot...Bonderman..8 heroic tremendous innings.......he might even come out for the 9th. But with the Tigers' bullpen? OVER!!!!!!!!!! And he WILL come out for the 9th! This is amazing....

Bullpen time?

GREAT CATCH!! One out in the ninth............

Lights out, bullpen time Detroit style...our style.

2 down in, yes, the ninth......but Posada hits a 2 run home run. A momentary pause....

4 Comments:

At 10/07/2006 6:57 PM, Blogger Christine E. said...

LOVING THIS! But there are still 6 outs left and these stupid commentators are talking like its all over--its NOT over--so STOP TALKING!!! ARGH!

LOL

Go Tigers!

 
At 10/07/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Jess said...

I haven't enjoyed a postseason game this much in two years.
Oh, and ARod's batting average this postseason is a hilarious .071.
So happy.

 
At 10/07/2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I'm with you Jess..and you too Christine...I'll be back. My computer is not in a direct line of the TV, but everything is so great!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not usually on line this late..I know it's not that late. Sheff.ANOTHER ERROR! So many faults for that team from the big apple.......(smilng ear to ear).

 
At 10/07/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Comments needed in 3 outs! Joyful happy stuff...ok???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home