Sunday, September 03, 2006

Goodnight At Sundown...Give Or Take A Few Minutes

The handwriting might be on the wall, or on the floor, the wallpaper, maybe even the car seat. Or, God forbid, elsewhere. So I don't even have to tell you what's on my mind right now........ I don't even know what I'm trying to say. But, you see, I do. So..........don't pull up a chair, I'll only keep you for a minute or so. The Sox offense seems to be in remmission yet again. I've been watching the game on and off, then on again, sporadically throughout this early evening. I've just noticed that the sun went down, and I missed it live...I'll have to catch the replay. What I'm trying to say is this..........be safe, have a great holiday weekend, and I will write something or other (probably the other) about the game in the morning. Early. I just wanted to try and make you smile.
Did I??

4 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 7:56 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

haha peter,
that is excactly where the offense is not at fenway!Tek was aactivated though.
-kaylee

 
At 9/04/2006 3:55 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I know....and that's good.

 
At 9/04/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks!

 
At 9/04/2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Offense?

What Offense?

Saturday's Game, with me there, was a "Bleak Futures @ Fenway" Game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home