Monday, September 04, 2006

CYN and her Jon Lester Day......

Cyn, our friend of Red Sox Chick fame, which is listed under links on the righthand side of this page, is doing a good thing. A really good thing for our friend Jon Lester, so recently diagnosed with cancer at the age of 22. Please go to the site she has set up. Here is the link. And Cyn, thank you. For those of you who have never visited her blog, GO THERE! She is the ultimate Red Sox fan---an optimist who knows her baseball peerlessly. Here is the link to her Jon Lester site. Don't wait, just enter it in your browser now. Thank you everyone, and thanks Cyn. You always amaze. Everyday. Everyway.

http://kcancer.mlblogs.com/

6 Comments:

At 9/04/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

hey peter,
i just checked it out
-kaylee

 
At 9/04/2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

That's good! Anyone else? Please!

 
At 9/04/2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And thank you Kaylee.

 
At 9/04/2006 8:57 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

o wow I posted this on my blog but just the link lol I probably can't go to the game but my friend and I are going to the mall tomorrow to buy Lester shirts. Even my mother who had forbidden me to buy any more Sox shirts said i should get one

 
At 9/04/2006 9:49 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Peter?

Above my Love Letter Story of my Fenway Excursion, I've added a link, by clicking on the title "Help Jon Lester";

I hope that it helps.

 
At 9/05/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Tell that to Cyn! She would be so happy. She started it all. And good for her..she's the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home