Friday, August 25, 2006

Vote For Me! A New Link. And A Way To Make Me Happy

I'm happy no matter what. But to receive the appreciation from readers, my peers, is unmatched happiness. So if you look to your right you will see a Top 100 Baseball banner, and directly under that is a clickable thing that says...."VOTE HERE." Yes, it really says it! Where will that bring you?? Please click it and see. It will enable you to vote for my blog as one of your favorites. I just put this up, and thanks go to Quinn, and his blog. The link to his always entertaining writing is also on your right, under links. An everyday read for me, and for you too! Thanks Q! And thank you for voting for me. I just want my blog to have as wide an exposure as I can. If you love the Sox, vote! Hey, and it's not even November yet! I write because I love to. And I love the Boston Red Sox. You do too! A match made in heaven. Now vote! Please.

11 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 12:23 PM, Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Glad to see you got the TopBlogging "vote here" link on, Peter. I just cast my ballot for you. And thanks for the kind words about my blog as well. Yours is a must-read for me as well.

I see you also joined the Top 100 Baseball sites as well. Get that blog out there anyway you can!!

 
At 8/25/2006 12:26 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I know. And it's fun, especially when we've won two in a row. And our Papi is well. That was a scare. Take care!

 
At 8/25/2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And thank you, yet again, for the heads up
on the unbelievably too real court tv special because it was ral for ALL of us..."ON NATIVE SOIL"...everyone, you must see it. Check out the Mighty Quinn for the oh so important repeat viewing schedule. The link is on my blog page links. A must see. I cried. And that's good.

 
At 8/25/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

real..wow..I can't believe I mis-spelled.

 
At 8/25/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Well, as far as I can see, you're #7 on there Peter!
Nicely done.

Of course you have my vote!

 
At 8/25/2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Wait, that's 7 on sports sites, 25 on baseball sites. Still, most impressive.

 
At 8/25/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I was looking where I was number 7...I'll keep looking...but thanks Chicago lady! Couldn't do it without you.

 
At 8/25/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Found it! Two different sites. Thanks Jess. How's your ankle.?? I hope you're OK. Hey, we have a chance for 3 in a row, with the BIG SCHILL.

 
At 8/25/2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

As he giggles with thanks.....

 
At 8/25/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Always my pleasure, Peter, to keep you updated. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the film.....

 
At 8/26/2006 12:16 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I've linked too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home