Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Three Thousand. YES!! And Curt. Right Now. With Hope On This Wednesday Afternoon. And September Is Yet To Come. And We're Loving It.......

Hi there. I did want to check in right now. It's a little bit after 2:00 in the Eastern Daylight time zone. I have to say a couple things. First, thank you all so much for being continuing readers here, in my little space. I am flattered. All the compliments, all the kind words? My goodness. Smiles galore. And that is a precious gift. What else can I say? Just this. Schill is approaching a tremendous milesone. Shortly after 3:30 or so. And I do know one thing. I will be standng and cheering for number 3000. A bright spot in this near twilight darkness that we find ourselves in. Twilight bended sunlight turned purple, like the far end of a rainbow. Our rainbow. Reserved just for us. Here, hold my hand. We'll make it through. To the brightness. Promise!

2 Comments:

At 8/30/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Curt Schilling is our ace. He of bloody socks fame 2004. And Big Papi, the gentle giant, is undergoing heart tests as we speak (write) in a Boston hospital. We hope for his health. And yours.....thank you!
I'll be back to write first thing in the morning. Peter

 
At 8/30/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

bad news at least for me and my wrist.read my blog for more details
-kaylee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home