Wednesday, August 23, 2006

An OBIT Before Its Time

But you do have to copy and paste. It's easy. Maybe someday I'll learn how to do these things, these links where all you have to do is click on 'em.. The words, for me, are easy. And I hope you realize that sometimes even I think I'm fun to read. I certainly hope so! And I'm so glad you keep coming back. So enjoy this, for what it's worth, which is just for giggles and smiles. So don't worry. Comic relief only. Let me know what you think, and thanks go to the blog where I saw this. It will come back to me and a proper thank you will follow. Take care my readers.


http://espn.go.com/i/page2/photos/060822/060822_obit.jpg

3 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

i know..i have his book on my shelf! From amazon

 
At 8/23/2006 9:40 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Once again, this NYC-Queens Based Correspondent, Moi, has an article on Fenway Nation.

 
At 8/24/2006 6:59 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Who's Moy? I read it ML.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home