Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back Back Back Back, And A Brand New Blog

And that's all I have to say about the Home Run Derby. I now can go another 12 months without hearing Chris Berman utter those words in his nasal whine. Oh, and I'm glad Big Papi didn't do any further damage to his aching wrist. I'll be back in your computer in a couple hours. Happy Tuesday.

And Julie, a frequent commenter here and at Cyn's and other places, has started her own blog. Cleverly titled SCARLET FEVER, she wrote quite the great first post. Here the link. Bookmark if you can. She can write, and she knows her baseball! http://scarletfever-rsn.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Julie said...

thanks for writing about my blog peter!
-julie

 
At 7/11/2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

It's a nice place, people! And you are welcome, Julie. You have a nice place, and fans already! See. I told you it would be fun. Now watch what happens when the word spreads. And if you want to add links, Cyn is a much better person to ask. She knows her stuff. But as always, I'm here for you.

 
At 7/11/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Julie said...

ok thanks peter!
-julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home