Friday, June 09, 2006

Rain To Our South...But It Is Moving To the East Northeast, I Think.....

It looks like the bulk of precipitation will be moving to the East of Boston for tonight, but that is not a sure thing. At 12:24, right now, that's how it looks. We'd all love to see baseball tonight. And it's looking more and more like it. As any meteorologist would say with this specific weather pattern, wait an hour. Things might change, But right now, it looks like PLAY BALL tonight at our home, Fenway Park. More to come on this Friday. And thanks for reading. I love ya all.

4 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Candy Minx said...

Hi ya Peter!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Yes, I am a bit of a Lost geek...and I have digital recording so I can pause with pretty clear view on tv and look at details. Plus, I often drop by web boards for Lost fanatics and kind of catch up on what fans are talking about. I haven;t actually posted at anything on their boards...which is weird, but I may yet.

Nice to meet you and good luck with your baseball...I'm from Canada so it's hockey for this gal!

I met Jess just hanging one afternoon at a local pub in our neighbourhood she was really cool!

Cheers,
Candy
http://gnosticminx.blogsot.com/

 
At 6/09/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Looks like a perfect night for baseball.

We scratch out a win, thus far, pending a rain-out, Yanks get a loss.

All is right in the world

Have a great weekend, Peter.

 
At 6/09/2006 11:58 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Game Over!
Yankees LOSE;

Thahhhhhhh yankees SUCK;

Your blog is added to my blog under "Red Sox Forever."

 
At 6/10/2006 3:48 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Great to have you, Candy. And yes, I was there. I too record on a DVR, in HiDef, and the picture quality of LOST, its sandy beaches and lush jungle scenes, jump right off the screen. And welcome here. Michael, thank you. And Jess, hi. Yeah, things went well last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home