Friday, May 26, 2006

I Think This Is On The Level...Up To You Guys Now.....

2nd email received today, Friday, and I am passing it on just in case.......Let me know if something happens!!

Hello there, my name is Hedy Melamed and I am a casting director at
FOX.
I am looking for a family that are HUGE RED SOX fans.
I need to find one immediately.
Can you help me?

It's for Fox's hit reality show "Trading Spouses." If you are not
familiar with the show, it's a family oriented show that highlights
various cultures and lifestyles of families across America. It's been
compared to a "foreign exchange student program" for Moms. It's a once
in a lifetime experience that is fun, educational and profitable.
At the end of the seven day shoot, each family will recieve
$50,000!They
can call me..."Hedy" immediately at (323) 802-0609 to be considered!!
Also check out www.fox.com and click on the Trading Spouses icon.

My email address is HedyM@rocketsciencelabs.com
MY BEST,
Hedy Melamed

And my best---Peter!

1 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Click on "now casting" at the web site fox dot com, and then Trading Spouses....go for it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home