Friday, March 10, 2006

I Am Sorry. It Was Meant As A Joke, Not A Serious Topic.

Jason, Jere, and Cyn, I'm sorry if the last post bothered you so much. I hate guns. I just thought the woman's questions were a little over the top. And so was the Marine's response. In fact, I believe his sarcasticness was directly due to her idiotic conclusions...that learning how to target shoot, which I did in summer camp, will turn you into a killer. A KILLER! C'mon. That's the stuff of idiocy. And it's a hoax to boot. So someone thought this up as a good joke and I printed it. My bad, but I do run jokes here from time to time. But the conclusions she somehow came up with (reread them. They're even more outlandishly ridiculous each time) made no sense to me. If you teach me how to eat, will I become a bulimic overeater? That type of stuff. But thank you Cyn. And thanks Jere, and you, Jason, for providing me feedback. How else to make this space better than listen to my readers? Peace. Have a great weekend. Love you all. And Jere, I can't wait to see my shirt. And P.S. I accidently deleted the whole post. And not deliberately. My fingers are as sluggish as my brain. Time for breakfast.

2 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apologies necessary, Peter...but thank you!

My memory is that of an old, old woman...are you at Billy tonight?

 
At 3/10/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Tonight's the Night! I will email you or post here the review, from me and the Hartford Courant. Reb is due around 4:30. Cannot wait. And an old woman? Don't think so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home