Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bronson's Second Spring Start...Ineffective Again

Bronson Arroyo, so far this Spring a complete bust, (I know, it's early) has given up 5 runs and a couple taters in 2 plus innings of work. I swear he wants to stay with this club so much, he's deliberately underperforming to throw off any interest by the many scouts there to evaluate him. Even he wouldn't do that, I hope. Hey Bronson, close your eyes before you wing it toward the plate. You can only get better. No such thing as worse. And so a .500 pitcher with a 4 plus ERA continues on his merry way, to where nobody knows.

2 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

//I swear he wants to stay with this club so much, he's deliberately underperforming to throw off any interest by the many scouts there to evaluate him//

Pretty much exactly what I planned on writing in my next blog entry!

:-)

I still don't put much into Spring Training games. I'm more annoyed that the Canadians beat the USA than I am about the Sox losing to Los Angeles.

 
At 3/10/2006 7:01 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

His ERA is 20 plus...nice going putz. I of course mean Bronson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home