Saturday, February 25, 2006

Oh Sheffield, You Poor Baby. IDIOT.

The guy we love to hate, and believe me using the words love and Sheffield in the same sentence was, until a moment ago, beyond me, spoke out yesterday. And you know what. He proved way beyond a reasonable doubt that he is the clear and consise definition of an IDIOT. Here is part of what he had to say. Pardon me for laughing uncontrollably while you read this..... "Sheffield called "certain members" of the media "idiots," but he also took shots at the Yankees.
"I don't trust anybody completely," Sheffield said. "Until it's down on paper, I don't trust you. ... They think they can say something to make me happy, and then I'll go out and produce like I always do and at the end of the year they'll pick the option up. It doesn't work like that. Don't play me. Don't try to play me, or you'll get burned. ... They brought it up. It would have been better if they didn't say anything.""
Peter here again. It doesn't get any better than that, as the Yankees set themselves up for what I hope to be a forgetable season.

2 Comments:

At 2/25/2006 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the over/under on Sheffield losing his mind mid-season and beating Damon up in the outfield during a game?

 
At 2/25/2006 10:07 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

You love him too, huh? Ha Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home