Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is David Wells Playing US? Or Will He Play Baseball?

David Wells' behavior so far down in Florida raises questions. He isn't working out with the team. He threw catch apart from his teamates on a far removed part of the field. What's up with that? Out of camp by noon for lunch and beers? Or does his surgically repaired knee really need this coddling? I suspect he still is seething at not being traded. I hope he knows that the Sox have done their all to trade him without having to GIVE him away. I hope he toes the line and gets his act together, for his 15 wins last season could be matched this season if he has no further trouble from his knee. I always thought he wouldn't try to pull something like this. Please Boomer, get your act together and get in shape for the season. You'll be playing somewhere. And an out of shape David Wells is good to no one. And is he really going to walk away from all that cash? Mystifying. Hey David. Let us know what's going on and stop being an a-hole.

6 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger JessieE said...

Did you delete ALL the asshole's comments, FINALLY? GOOD FOR YOU!

 
At 2/21/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

You noticed! He made me mad. I rarely find the need to use the F bomb in print, but I guess I have my limits. What an idiot!
I haven't figured out how to delete individual comments, so I copy and pasted my post into a new one and deleted the old. It's something I was going to ask Reb, but it slipped my mind. So great to see you here.

 
At 2/22/2006 12:05 PM, Blogger JessieE said...

I read you everytime I check blogs. I just rarely have anything baseball worthy to add. :-) I was, however, in Ft. Myers last week...too bad I didn't see anyone famous.

 
At 2/22/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Jess, I emailed you with my response re: Ft. Myers. And thanks for reading this guy, me.

 
At 2/22/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Jess, I emailed you with my response re: Ft. Myers. And thanks for reading this guy, me.

 
At 2/22/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Wow, i repeated a comment on my own blog. Clearly the computer was in error............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home