Friday, February 03, 2006

2006 Lineup? At Least According To The Globe.

Here it is, stolen from today's Globe, that esteemed(?) publication.....
Coco Crisp
Mark Loretta
Big Papi
Big (as opposed to little) Manny
Tek
Mike Lowell
Trot Nixon
Kevin Youklis
Alex Gonzalez
Now may I make a little change? It's my blog, so all I heard were yes yes and yes. Switch Loretta and Coco. Crisp has performed better in the two slot in the past, and Loretta's numbers translate as well as anybody listed for leadoff. Just a thought. Nothing earth shattering, as my previous post regarding Manny could have been. But Big Papi would be naked without Manny behind him in the lineup. Boy, that is NOT a pretty picture!

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Big (as opposed to little) Manny"

Hee hee.

My four year old niece (who is still heartsick over Johnny Idiot) saw a picture of me with "Little Manny" and blurts out "Hey, it's Little Manny!"...apparently the name is sticking. :-)

 
At 2/06/2006 5:53 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm even calling Manny R. "Big Manny." You wait...I have such a good feeling about Little Manny for the coming season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home