Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Good New Blog For You To Check Out.

I recently came across a new (to me) blog called Alligator Button. It's a Sox blog, of course, and it's written by Daniel Goldberg. I've never met him, but after reading some of his posts, I wanted to pass on the link for you to check out. Here it is...... http://alligatorbutton.blogspot.com/ . You have to paste it into your browser, and then bookmark it, but I think you'll be happy that you did. So give him a try. And thanks to BSM for pointing me in his direction. And thanks to Daniel for maybe putting up a link to me on his site.
In Red Sox Land, it seems that the new rule is much like what has worked for the Patriots. And that is SILENCE IS GOLDEN. No more disruptions caused by too much talking to the media, which eventually leads to rumors and newspaper fiction that has been harmful to our club. And this is a club right now that needs no unimportant distractions. In fact, no distractions of any kind would be nice. There is much work to do, and the days keep passing by like the fleeting moments in time that they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home